Thursday, November 4, 2010

Yard Sale Finds...

About 3 weeks ago my family had a yard sale at my grandparents house. We have it there since it's closer to town and on a busy road. I had a trailer full of stuff that needed to be sold. Me & Eric tried to have one, and we sold a lot, but we still had a lot left. So since I work on Saturday's I gave my mom all my stuff and asked her to go out there and try to see what she could sell. So...after I get off I head out to my grandparents house and hoping to see that I made some moula!! That wasn't the case. Whereas my mom DID sell almost all of my stuff, she also bought every one's things for me! I'm not complaining at all, I needed this stuff...well maybe not NEED, but I really wanted it. haha! She got me several things for my kitchen which included 3 wall signs that match my cafe theme. She also got me a lot of Fall & Christmas decor. I LOVE it all!! Here are a few pictures of the thanksgiving things that I have out right now...







I thought I would just share these great finds with y'all! I can't wait until Christmas so I can show y'all all the great things I got as well!

HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY!!

1 comment: