Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Happy Tuesday everyone!

So since yesterday was a rather slow day at work and I had a lot of time to think, I thought I might start putting up some of my Christmas decorations when I got home. That's exactly what I did, once I put all my fall/Thanksgiving decorations away. I usually don't start getting in Christmas mood until after Thanksgiving, but this year I figure since we would be gone a whole week in December that I wanted to get everything up so I could enjoy it!

I honestly thought I had bought/owned more decorations for Christmas, but I was wrong. I still need to shop!! YAY! Most the things you will see in this post came from our family yard sale that we had a month or so back and you can read more about that here . I really did get some great deals on all this stuff, so take a peek....



(Yard sale find, decorative throw pillow)

 (yard sale find, decorative throw pillows)

(since we do not have a fireplace I found this stocking holder/gift bag holder here, a lot of the stuff in my home is from this website)


(table runner, I have place mats that match, but my table was too small for them)

(mistletoe hanging above the hallway entrance)



(a plague on a easel)

(reindeer basket)


(yard sale find, plate rack)


(snowman cookie jar, yard sale find)


(lighted snowman picture)

I plan on getting a lot more things in the next few weeks and when we make our week trip to the mountains. They always have the best Christmas stores. Also, we are waiting until next weekend to get our tree. Eric insist on getting a real tree. This will be my first real tree EVER. My parents always had a artificial tree. I hope I enjoy it, which I'm sure I will. As we all know Christmas isn't just about the Christmas tree.

I would love for y'all to share your decorations!

Tonight I am planning a special dinner for Eric that includes lasagna, brownies, and a sweet card. His 28th birthday is tomorrow and we are going out with his mom and friends to a oyster bar, his choice!

I hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment