Monday, November 15, 2010

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday!!
I hope everyone is having a great start to the week!
I have been getting behind on blogging lately.
This past week/weekend was jam packed! I figured I would do a weekend recap, so here it goes....

{FRIDAY}
I worked a long day of 8-6 (I am beginning to HATE Fridays). It is also dark when I get off now and I am not liking it. After getting home and freshening up we headed out to eat with a friends of ours at my all time favorite Mexican restaurant in town. Los Compadres is one of the BEST in town!



We had a great time catching up with these two...


After dinner we headed back to our house for a nice bonfire and drinks. My friend Gena Lynn also came over. We had such a good time, but I had to be up early the next morning so I hit the sack around 12!


(Me & Eric on the way to dinner)

(Gena Lynn & I sitting by the fire)


(Our nice bonfire)


{SATURDAY}

I was asked by a lady and her husband, that I have come to know through my job, to help clean this weekend. They do a annual clean on all of their offices. We started at 9:00am and got done around 1:00pm. I was SO ready to leave and crawl into my warm bed and take a nice loooong nap, BUUUTT I had other things to do.

My grandparents are not capable of doing much around their house so every year for either their birthday's or Christmas we usually re-do a room in their house for them. This year we tackled my step grandads bedroom! They had most of it covered when I got there about 1:30 to help, but they still had to finish painting and do some finishing touches on his room. I have to say it's going to look GREAT! I hope he enjoys it. After leaving there I went straight home to get ready for a wedding shower for our dear friends Dustin and Margo. Everything was so beautiful, they had a fall theme and everything was so perfect...we enjoyed a low country boil and they even had margaritas that we thoroughly enjoyed. After the shower we headed back to our house to have another bonfire and beer! What a great night we had, we have several friends over and just had a down right good time!




(Margo-the bride-to-be & I)



{SUNDAY}

Again, I had to help clean another office and it took us until 1 to finish. I'm not complaining because I really needed the extra money. After finishing up there I headed home and cuddled up with Eric and Emmie on the couch for the rest of the afternoon. That night we headed over to our neighbors house for supper. We usually eat at each others house about twice a week. We just take turns cooking. It's neat because we get to try different things and we like to just get out of the house sometimes or have people over. This week I believe I am making chicken and dumplings in my crock pot. I will post the recipe sometime soon for it. It's delish! Anyways...after supper we came home and headed straight to bed. we had a busy weekend and I was POOPED!

I hope every one had a great weekend and has a great week ahead. Eric's birthday is this week so we will be celebrating on Wednesday night with supper and drinks! He turns the BIG 28 !!



No comments:

Post a Comment