Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Birthday Celebration...

Well Eric is another year older, and I am tired. We had a blast the past two nights.

Tuesday night I decided to plan a romantic dinner just for the two of us. I asked him what his favorite meal that I cooked was and he said my stuff shells, which is almost just like lasagna but just stuffed into jumbo macaroni shells and baked. Well, I couldn't find the jumbo shells at the grocery store, so I decided to try lasagna for the first time. It turned out wonderful ! It will be a dish that I will be making again and again.

So as soon as I got home from work I rushed to get everything together since I only had about 2 hours before he would be home. Luckily I got everything in order just in time! Here is a sneak peek...






(his mom had him a cake made for Wednesday night so I didn't want to steal her thunder so I just made him his favorite brownies and put candles in them)




After supper we settled in for a movie. We decided to watch Grown ups...we had yet to see it and now I wish I had not waited so long. It was a hilarious movie! After the movie we watched Eric's 'show' SOA(Sons of Anarchy), I lasted through the first 20 minutes before I was passed out!

On to Wednesday...after we got off work we headed to Aj's Seafood & Oyster Bar. WOW!! That place was amazing! Neither one of us had ever eaten there before, but we will be going back! We had so much fun with everyone!











Eric & his mom













first shot of the night, but not the last!

aftermath

 after leaving Aj's we went to Kohl's to do a little shopping while the boys went to Mellow Mushroom right beside Kohl's, we just HAD to park in this spot for Eric.



Eric had a great birthday and I am so thankful that I could be a special part in it. He kept telling me last night now happy and lucky he was to have me! AHHHH..I love that guy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC-- I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!


2 comments:

  1. What a sweet birthday you had planned for him! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a great birthday!!
    Thanks so much for following my blog!! Look forward to reading yours more (:
    -Jessica

    ReplyDelete