Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Little Thanksgiving Day Shopping

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I sure did. We spent Thanksgiving with my family here in our hometown. We had lunch at my granny's and then after sending the guys home...us girls shopped until we dropped. No joke my feet feel like they are about to FALL OFF, but I got some GREAT deals.

How cute are these salt & pepper shakers?



(this is a bell wreath that matches the colors I will use on my tree inside, and also matches the wreath on my front door)



(this candle tray with the ornaments was only $10, how could you pass that up?)



(I fell in LOVE with this wreath when I saw it, I actually had another one in the buggy, but ended up getting this one, so glad I did! It was $12)


(this arrangement cost me a whole $10, garland, ornaments, vases, and lights. I love it!)


We still have to get some stockings, I am having the hardest time finding some without spending a arm and a leg, I want them to be monogrammed & go with my 'theme'...any suggestions?

I also got some more ornaments and a tree skirt today! Now all we are missing is our tree!! HA! Usually that is the first thing you put up at Christmas, but this year it will be the last!

We have also decided NOT to go tackle the crowd on Black Friday. We got some great steals today so we are going to pass it up!

So...as I gear myself up for another (short) work day...I can't help but to think about how blessed I am! I have an amazing family who are always there for me. I have an amazing man in my life who would bend over backwards for me. And great friends! Oh..and a sweet sweet puppy! What more could I ask for?

I hope everyone has a safe & happy holiday!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had such a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm loving all of your decorations!

    ReplyDelete