Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday...

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Man, I sure do wish the weather would cool down some for the holidays! I want it to get cold so I can wear some of my cute fall clothes! :)

Today I'm liking up with Jamie for WILW...



I'm Loving...that Thanksgiving is just 1 whole day away! I'm ready to spend time with my amazing family and give thanks to everything and everyone I am thankful for.

I'm Loving...that my mom agreed to get up at 4:00am Friday morning to go shopping with me! I love my mom! :)

I'm Loving...that this Saturday is 1 week until we leave for vacation to the mountains! I absolutely cannot wait! We found out today that we get our bonus next Friday which is a HUGE PLUS!!!



I'm Loving...decorating my home for Christmas. I've been buying things here and there and racking up on some great deals. I bought the ribbon last week for my mom to make a bow for my tree, we've always had a huge bow as our Christmas tree topper. I can't wait to see what it looks like...I know it will be beautiful!


(a few ormaments Eric's mom got me for our tree)
I'm Loving...that me and Eric decided to have our pictures taken by a friend of mine. She does an amazing job and I figured it would be a good gift for his mom and my mom for Christmas. And since we haven't really taken any professional pictures together I thought it would be cute. And of course the pup has to be in there! :)

I'm Loving...my sweet sweet man who is so good to me...




AND

I'm Loving...this pup, who will be getting groomed VERY soon! She is a little shaggy!


I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving Holiday. Please be safe out there.

There was a young mother (22 years old) who was in a car accident yesterday morning about 15 minutes from my house. Her 2 year old daughter was in the car as well, but survived, but the mother did not. She had been dead for several hours before someone found her car & the baby in a creek. Please keep this family in your prayers as it's right here before the holidays.

PLEASE BE SAFE!




2 comments:

  1. Great things that you are loving!

    Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along!

    I hate to hear that about the young mother :(

    ReplyDelete