Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday...

Happy Wednesday I hope everyone is having a fabulous day so far!

I'm linking up with Jamie for:



I'm Loving...that it is finally feeling 'fallish' down here in the south. It feels great



I'm Loving...that I get to make one of my wedding platters for friends of ours that are having a shower in a few weeks! I LOVE LOVE LOVE making these plates! Christmas is coming up so if anyone would like one I'd be happy to paint it for you. I have lots of different kinds. Wedding, Family, Teacher, Pets, Birthday, Baby, etc...


I'm Loving...that Thanksgiving is only a few weeks away! Good food, great family, and a lot to be thankful for.

I'm Loving...that almost every store in town has their Christmas stuff out. I have A LOT to buy this year, decor wise. This is our first Christmas in our own house so I don't have much. I'm excited to go shopping :)!

I'm Loving...that next week is a short week for me. I'll be off Thursday(as usual) and we get Saturday off. Since we already have Thursdays off and it's Veterans Day we are observing it on Saturday! SO EXCITED!



I'm Loving...my new followers. I only have 5, but started with NONE. HA!


As always, I'm Loving...this handsome man...



And of course I'm loving... this cute little girl...




HAPPY WEDNESDAY EVERYONE!!


8 comments:

  1. I love the plates that you paint. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you on Jamie's link up --- those platters are adorable! I'll have to keep that in mind for friends' weddings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your boyfriend are so cute! And I ADORE that plate! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. {new to your blog!} That wedding platter it so cute!! and so its your puppy! (=
    Look forward to reading more of your blog!
    -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along!

    I'm glad it's feeling more fallish down here too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving your platter! Yay for Christmas decotating!

    ReplyDelete