Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday...

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Today I'm linking up with Jamie for WILW.

I'm Loving...that we have a short work week. We are already off every Thursday, so since Veteran's Day falls on Thursday this year we will be honoring it Saturday. I will still be working with a lady and her husband to make some extra money. They have a cleaning business, so I'll be helping them clean.

I'm Loving...that we get to wear jeans again on Friday!



I'm Loving...the weather! It has been fabulous this past weekend and this week!

I'm Loving...that we are having friends over tonight to grill and have a few alcoholic beverages :)!


(mixed with Dr. Pepper, LOVE IT)

I'm Loving...that I got all of my stuff together for my application for school. I should hear something within a few weeks, if I am accepted or not! Whoo Hoo!! I'm so excited!




I'm Loving...that we have another busy weekend. Although I do like sitting at home and doing nothing sometimes. We are going to watch the Ga/Auburn game at a friends then we will leave there to head to a wedding shower and probably back to the first stop! haha!



I'm Loving...that we have about 3 weeks until we head to the Great Smoky Mountains!! We finally decided on a cabin last night and I will be calling to book it today. We ended up with 8 people going, but the more the merrier. Right? :)!




(actual cabin we are staying in, we couldn't be more excited!)

I'm Loving...my sweet Emmie Lou. She has been so funny lately. She goes to bed playing and wakes up ready to play some more. She also just stares at us while we get ready. She was use to Eric laying in the bed with his until about 9:30 and just me having to get up, but now we both have been getting up and she is a little confused.

And as always, I'm Loving...this amazing man..




He is so good to me and sometimes I wonder why, but it's nice to know how much someone loves you everyday.

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I didnt realize you were from around the Albany area. I live in Albany and go to Darton. Wow, it is such a small world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along!

    Hope you had a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete