Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday...

Happy Wednesday!

I'm liking up with Jamie today for What I'm Loving Wednesday...


I'm Loving...that today is Eric's birthday, he turns 28 today! He is getting old. haha!



I'm Loving...that tonight we are going out with friends and his mom to celebrate at a oyster bar in a town about 45 minutes from where we live!


I'm Loving...that last night I made lasagna for the first time(with deer meat) and it turned out amazing!! We both loved it so much! I did a romantic dinner for two with the rose pedals, candles, the whole nie yards! haha He was so funny about it when he got home. That's another post!

I'm Loving...that in less than 3 weeks we will be headed north to the Great Smoky Mountians for 7 days and 6 nights!! This will be our first trip to the mountains together and we are both so ready to go.





I'm Loving...that I have tomorrow off, and a SHORT week for Thanksgiving!





I'm Loving...that I keep getting Black Friday Ads on my e-mail. There are some great sales this year! I can't wait to go shopping!





I'm Loving...this sweet sweet man and everything he does for me...


And of course I'm Loving...this sweet pup and her sassy attitude...



I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!

What are you loving on this Wednesday?!




3 comments:

  1. You two are going to have such a great time in the mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a California girl who lived in the South for a year and fell in love with Deer meat! Oh how that lasagna sounded good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along!

    Happy birthday to Eric!

    ReplyDelete