Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Weekend Recap...

Is it really only 2 days until Thanksgiving? I feel like this year has flown by! I love it though!

This past weekend was pretty busy, although I thought we were just going to chill out the entire time. That's OK, because you can't pass up a good time with good friends and the one you are so madly in love with! :)

{FRIDAY}

After getting off work I went home to change and to wait on Eric to get home from hunting, just to see him for about 10 minutes before he left to go play in a softball tournament in town. I really just wanted to curl up in the bed with my sweet Emmie and go to bed SUPER early, but a girl friend of mine that I've just gotten to know and spend time with asked me to have dinner and a few drinks with her at Chilli's. I couldn't pass it up ! I love my girl time and I don't get enough of it. We had a great time and great laughs!! She is so sweet. After leaving the restaurant I headed to the ballpark to watch a few innings of Eric's game. After leaving there I went straight home and went to sleep since I had to work till lunch the next day.


{SATURDAY}

Oh how I wanted to nap when I got home, but my love had other plans. We headed to Wal mart to fight the crowd. We decided to grill steaks and order the UFC fight and invite some friends over. While the guys grilled and played football I cooked some Parmesan angel hair pasta, and some ranch potatoes, with dinner rolls. Everything was GREAT! After dinner we played cards until the fight started. In my opinion it was NOT worth the money. I've seen a lot better fights. But that's okay because we had a great time with some wonderful friends. We started drinking around 4:00 so by the time the fight was over just about everyone was ready to go to sleep, and I was defiantly one of them.


{SUNDAY}

I slept as late at possible, and didn't care how lazy I seemed. ha! I usually get up around 9:30, but I didn't wake until 11:30 today! It was mainly because I didn't feel well, but once I got up and took a shower and ate a little something I was fine. After getting ready we headed to Eric's aunts new house(which was really nice) for a early Thanksgiving dinner with everyone. I love his family so much and I'm so tthankful for them! I can't wait to spend a week with them in the mountains, It's going to be so fun! We left there and headed to the mall. Eric insisted on getting ME some jeans with HIS gift card that my mom got him for his birthday. I told him that it was his and he needed to find him something, but he said he didn't need any clothes and that he wanted to get me some jeans. So I finally gave in and found 2 pair of jeans that I loved! We left there and went home and as soon as my head hit the couch pillow I was out for about an hour and 1/2. I got up and did a few things around the house while we waited on his cousin, and his girlfriend to come over. We ended up building a fire in the fire pit and just had a good time before getting ready for another work week!

{MONDAY}
I know it's Thanksgiving week and you are suppose to be thankful and I am. I love my job and what I do, but I just really have a issue with some of the people that I work with. Our office has only 9 employees(at our branch), 8 of those being women! And 2 of those being the ones that I have a problem with. I can't bring myself to talk with my boss about my issues because I don't want to cause anymore troubles. I just keep biting my tongue and dealing with it. I AM thankful to have a job that I love though! Yesterday was just one of those days. So after I got home I took it out on my house and went to town with my OCDness. I even got out the carpet cleaner! haha! I love going to bed with a spotless house and knowing that when I get home the next day I can just relax!

This week and weekend  is a busy one for us! Our plans are...

Thursday we go to my granny's and eat lunch. I will probably send Eric home in my car after we eat because my mom, aunt, cousin and myself always go shopping around town after lunch. They always have great deals on Thanksgiving day! That night, our town usually has a designated place that everyone goes to that is in town from college or from wherever they are living now to hang out and see everyone again.

Friday my mom and I are going to hit up some black Friday deals about 4:00am! Am I in my right mind being that I have to be at work at 8:00 and work until 2:00?? The FDIC requires us to be open 4 days a week, which is crazy if you ask me!! Friday afternoon we don't have any plans as of yet!

Saturday I AM OFF!! We are taking Saturday off as our holiday since we already have Thursdays off usually. That night we have a birthday to celebrate...we plan on going back to AJ's seafood and then possibly to a club for the remainder of the night.

Sunday=  RELAX!!!! ha!
Sorry there are no pictures in this post, I am at work and do not have my camera cord.

I hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment: