Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Weekend...

What a great weekend we had!

Saturday-
I failed to take any pictures at the GA/FL party, only because we were SO into the game! It was a good game, but we lost in overtime. It was by far the best game in at least 5 years. My sausage rolls were such a huge hit at the party. I was glad everyone asked me how I made them and what was in them. HA!
We had to leave a little early so we could go get ready since our DD was picking us up at 8:00 and taking us to the Halloween party. Here are some pictures from before the party...
 
{the mummy, CSI officer, juice box, angel, & GA fan}


{CSI officer, & mummy}


{angel & mummy}


{me and my sweet girl}


{me & Eric}

Now for the party pictures...













 
We had a blast and got home REALLY late & I was exhausted, but it was so fun! My camera died shortly after we got there and I was pissed. If anyone knows me, my camera is my life. It is with me at all times! We took a few pictures off of Eric's phone so I was OK with that!

Sunday-There is not much to say about today! We have done NOTHING! We slept in and once we got out of bed we cleaned the house up some and washed all the clothes & sheets. Oh how I love going to bed on clean sheets :)!! Then we curled up on couch and slept the afternoon away. So we have pretty much been lazy all day, but that's OK that is why I love Sunday's! :)

I hope everyone had a great weekend & has a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment