Thursday, October 28, 2010

What I'm Thankful for...

Happy Thursday everyone!! One more day until the weekend! Whoo hoo!


I'm thankful...that the weekend is just around the corner. It's been a long week and I'm ready for some football and costume parties!


I'm thankful...for a roof over my head. There are so many people who don't have a home and it breaks my heart.

I'm thankful...for my wonderful friends! New and Old! I have met and gained a lot of new friends since me and Eric have started dating. BUT, my old friends, I wouldn't trade for ANYTHING!


I'm thankful...for a job. Most days I love my job and I know I may complain sometimes, but I'm thankful to be employed!

I'm thankful...that tomorrow is jean day at work...PLUS we get to wear our new work T-shirts. I'm all about working in jeans and a T-shirt!

I'm thankful...for my mother who is my best friend. She is such a strong woman!


I'm thankful...for the rain we got down here in South Georgia today! It was much needed and hopefully will cool things down for the weekend.

And as always
I'm thankful...
for my AMAZING guy...


 

I'm thankful...I get to see this face EVERYDAY!


I hope everyone has a great Friday!

-Laci-Jae-

3 comments:

  1. What wonderful things to be thankful for!! Your dog is just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post! I'm SOOOO ready for this weekend too! I love costume parties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute puppy! and Great things to be Thankful for! Isnt just awesome how many we seem to have! :) I so get your first one too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete