Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What I'm loving Wednesday

I hope everyone is having a great Wednesday!

I'm linking up with Jamie from this kind of love on...


I'm loving....that I tried oysters for the first time last night and LOVED them. We put them on the grill long enough to crack the shell. Then we cracked them open and left them on a half shell. We then mixed together butter, saltine crackers, & Parmesan cheese. After melting it all together we covered each oyster with it and baked it until done. Then you pop them on a cracker with some hot sauce and there ya go! YUM!!

I'm loving...that the Halloween festivities are only 3 days away. Everything is coming together slowly, but surely! I can't wait to see everyone dressed up.

I'm loving...that Eric decided to start the police academy in January. I am so proud of him, and I know he will do great! I hear it's tough.

I'm loving...my family. They mean everything to me, although I don't get to see them enough. They do so much for us and they will never know how much I appreciate it!

I'm loving...that I've been feeling GREAT this week. I'm not tired, ill, or just plain dragging around. It feels nice.

I'm loving...that I am off work tomorrow and that I don't really have any plans. Although I DO have a massage that needs to be redeemed! :)

And of course, I'm loving...my amazing boyfriend, Eric!


And how could I forget that I'm loving...this cute face...


I hope everyone has a great day!

-Laci-Jae-

4 comments:

  1. What wonderful things to love!! I'm loving all your cute pictures!!

    Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along!

    Emmie is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would definitely get a massage on your day off tomorrow. Have Fun!!

    http://tasharogers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete