Friday, October 22, 2010

Here goes nothing...

Well, here goes nothing everything. My first blog ever. My best friend, Whitney, over at Keeping Up With Kynlee got me interested in blogging. After reading her blog about her sweet baby girl, and also looking at a few others over the past few weeks I have decided to start my own blog, and journal of my life. Here is a little about myself....

I'm 23 years old, born and raised in a small town in south Georgia. I love it here and wouldn't trade it for anything. I hate hectic traffic and big towns-Don't get me wrong I love to visit them, but couldn't live there. I have the most wonderful parents who have been together for over 27 years now. My brother who is 21, is hilarious, caring, & adventurous. I have the most amazing guy in my life, for the past year, he is everything I have always hoped and prayed for! We moved in together after only dating for 4 months, but it was by far the best decision I have ever made. My other love would be, Emmie, my mini Yorkshire Terrier. She is 1 1/2 years old and a fire ball. She stole my heart the moment I picked her! Love at first sight! I have been working at the same job for over 4 years now, a small bank in a town over from where we live. I love it here, but am ready to further my education elsewhere. I plan on starting Darton College in the Spring for Nursing. I am beyond excited! Well that's a little about me now for some pictures(which I love)...

My sweet Emmie Lou

My prince charming & I on our cruise in September 2010


Our plans for the weekend:
Friday- Eric, my prince charming, plays softball(ALL THE TIME), and not to brag, but he's good! But in our small town they are having a 'one pitch' tournament. It usually starts about 8:00pm and could last until 8:00am or longer. It's just a social thing that the him and his guys enjoy doing.

Saturday-I work till 12pm , which blows, but it is nice having EVERY Thursday off(all day long). We have 6 FREE tickets to the Brantley Gilbert concert about 15 minutes away from where we live. We couldn't pass them up, so we invited 4 of our friends and plan on having a BLAST!

Sunday-Involves a lot of cuddling, and just taking it easy and resting up for the next work week, which I always dread.

Thanks for sticking with me on my first post ever. I hope you will continue to follow.
Have a great & safe weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Welcome to the blog world! I started blogging about two years ago and LOVE it! Great way to document your life! Your blog is too cute...I look forward to following you!!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is SO fun, and addictive! Once you start, and begin to meet new friends in bloggy land :) you won't want to ever stop!

    I found you through a comment on Jenny's blog...hope you enjoy your blogging experience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe I will LOVE IT! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete