Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I AM...

I am... having so much trouble trying to find a cute template/background that I like and getting it to work. So just hang in there with me if my blog looks strange some days. This is so addicting!! I am having so much fun learning how to do everything and change stuff.

I am... SO ready for this weekend. Eric & I spent all day yesterday afternoon getting his costume ready. We still have a lot to do, but it's going to be great. I will give y'all a hint. He is wearing a green box...can you guess what he could be? ;)

I am... stressing about one part of my costume. I waited too late to find a certain accessory, and it looks as if I will be hand making it! HA! Prayers are needed.

I am...totally and madly in love with Eric! He is so good to me!!



I am...thinking I need another girls night soon. We all get together about once a week for the past few weeks, but it's never enough! I miss my girls!!


 
I am...in desperate need of some new fall clothes. Although, the weather is still very warm (to me) down here in the South.



I am...loving my sweet baby girl, Emmie. She is always such a sweet dog. I couldn't imagine coming home everyday without her being here.

I am...looking forward to sleeping in on Thursday, and spending time with Eric.

I hope everyone has a great rest of the week !!

No comments:

Post a Comment