Sunday, October 24, 2010

Kickin' it in the sticks...

WOW!
That's all I have to say about this weekend. It was a blast and I'd do it all over in a heartbeat. Here is a little bit of what went down...

Saturday, after getting off work at 12pm, I came home and helped Eric get everything ready to start grilling for our friends. We had hamburgers, chicken wings, and chips. Just something to hold us over until we got to the concert. The Brantley Gilbert concert, which was set up in a field outside of a watermelon shed, started at around 10:30pm, but they had about four other bands before he performed. We had to get there about 5:30 (when the gates opened) to get a good spot. There was so many people there! The concert was called Kickin' it in the sticks with Brantley and Friends. There were probably over 2000 people there, IN A FIELD! haha! It was perfect though...here are a few pictures from the night.


Me & Eric

Me & Eric


Me & Eric showing some love

Me & my good friend Trish

Today, of course, we are paying for last night. haha! But that is OK with me! The plans for today were to just lay around the house and be lazy and that is exactly what we have been doing.

We have another busy weekend coming up which includes the GA/FLORIDA game. It is ALWAYS a big deal to us! We plan on grilling with some friends at their house and having some drinks!
After the game is over, it will be time to dress up and head out to a few Halloween parties. We have both decided what we want to be, and I have most of my costume together, we just have to finish painting his(I'm all about saving some money and making homemade costumes), it's going to be hilarious! I am so excited! I love dressing up!

Well I hope everyone had a great weekend! I'm off to start supper and get ready for another work week!!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Welcome to blog land!

    ReplyDelete