Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday Ramblings...

I hope everyone is having an amazing Tuesday!

Today it is very nasty in South Georgia. It’s been raining all morning and from the looks of the weather channel it doesn’t look as if it will let up anytime soon! Hell, I think it might rain until Friday! I shouldn’t be complaining about it, because we really need the rain, but my hair, it turns into a frizz ball when it gets wet! I look like a wet poodle. Not cool!

Anyways…yesterday after getting off work I headed home and while waiting on Eric to get home for us to go running I did a few exercises. Crunches, leg lifts, etc. I felt great. So when Eric got home we took off down the dirt road across from our house. From one stop sign to the other it is about 1 ½ miles. Eric of course was showing out and ran the whole way whereas I walked a little J. I was actually very proud of myself and he said so too! I ran a lot, but I don’t really hurt today. Hmm…is that good or bad? When we got back home we got out the gloves and softball and threw the ball for about 30 minutes, or until it got dark. It felt so good to do some physcial activity. I also did more crunches, leg raises, bicycle-- with out a bicycle (this looks SO funny-good thing Eric was asleep, he would have thought I was crazy)! Needless to say I felt great going to bed, and I slept so much better!

Onto more interesting things…like the….BACHELOR!

O.M.G. Someone please get that crazy lady off the show. Michelle is just out.of.her.mind. I really hope that Brad sees this before it’s too late. I’m still loving Emily. She is gorgeous, how can you not? I really hate that she didn’t get a one on one date again, but I guess the other girls needed a chance too.  I can’t wait until the next episode, from the preview at the end last night it seems like it should be VERY good!

I thought I would post this amazing recipe for Chicken & Dumplings for the crock pot. I love using my crock pot as much as I can. It’s always so simple to put whatever in there before leaving for work and by the time I get home it’s ready. This is very simple and amazingly delicious and great for a cold rainy day like today. So without futher adue...

Chicken & Dumplings

4-6 boneless chicken breast
2 (10.75 oz) can of condensed cream of chicken soup
2 tablespoons of butter
1 onion finely diced (I don’t put onion in mind, and it’s still yummy)
2 (10oz) packages of refrigerated biscuit dough, torn into pieces


1. Place the chicken, butter, soup, and onion in a slow cooker, and fill with enough water(or chicken broth will work too) to cover.
2. Cover, and cook for 5 to 6 hours on High. About 2 hours  before serving, place the torn biscuit dough in the slow cooker. Cook until the dough is no longer raw in the center. Stir continuously, the dough will stick to the sides and burn if not careful.
I hope you enjoy this recipe! I love love love it!

HAPPY TUESDAY!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recipe!! : ) I wish he would ki ck off Michelle as well!!! She is CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete