Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy Weekend!

Hello Ladies!

Happy Saturday to you! I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far! We are playing it low key today and tomorrow. Which is just fine with me. I love my cuddle time with E & E!

I feel so far behind on blogging that it’s ridiculous! I didn’t realize how much I missed it until I started catching up on the blogs that I follow! I LOVED reading all of your posts from Christmas & New Years! I realize I haven’t posted on that yet, and I haven’t really made up my mind as to if I will or not!

Eric finally made it into the police academy and is on his 4th week starting Monday. He is doing great and LOVES it! They are so strict when it comes to attendance and passing the test. If you fail ONE test you get ONE retake and if you fail the retake you are OUT! He can only miss 5% of the entire program before he is kicked out. It’s 12 weeks long! He is up at 5:30am every morning(and usually I am too, which blows) and at school by 6:30am!! All I can say is I hope our alarm clocks work, and he studies! J He has been doing great and I’m so proud of him!

As for my school, I plan to start this fall. I will be getting my core and taking my time with it. I have until 2013, that is when the Hybrid/Night nursing program starts. I am doing this program because I HAVE to continue to work (as hard as that may seem) while going to school. I can not afford to quit my job or even go part time (which they probably wouldn’t accept). My mom worked the entire time she was in X-ray school so she is my motivation ! I am really excited to start and become something more for myself. I look back and wish I would have finished my college career when I graduated in 2005! WOW that seems like such a long time ago…well I guess it was! Haha

I thought I would share this CUTE bag that I got for Christmas. It was from my Secret Santa at work, which is a little old lady, honestly I was sort of nervous when I found out she was my Secret Santa. I don’t know what I was expecting it to be, but I thought it was such a great gift. She was going to have it monogrammed, but the store(which is called Three Chicks & A Hen—how cute?!?) had stopped taking monograms the day before she got it, but I received a gift card from one of my customers so I just used it to get it monogrammed with a big, hot pink “L”! I loved the way it turned out J





Tonight we plan on grilling with a few friends and hanging out. Nothing big which is just what I’m down for tonight.

I’ll leave you with this sweet face to stare at….


Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment